We accept exhibitor applications from environmental and community based organisations. Please note that receipt of applications does not guarantee acceptance. We will contact you on receipt of your application.
Please note that all exhibitors MUST contain an environmental element in their exhibition.
Thank you for applying to be an exhibitor or sponsor at our annual Fingerling Festival, one of the very best of its kind and oldest envirofests of its kind in BC, attracting over 5,500 people of all ages who love the environment just as much as we do.
Transit – Inlet Centre Skytrain station.
Driving – enter the parking lot of the recreation centre at Knowle Street, off Ioco Road, and park. If you have exhibition materials to drop off, the rear access to the ice rink and the footbridge to our Noons Creek hatchery are on the very far right.
What we expect
- All exhibitors must be set up and ready to go BEFORE 10:30am. If you do not arrive before this then you will not be allowed to drive into the festival area.
- Drop off your exhibition by driving right into the ice rink then immediately vacate the area and find a parking space. If you have lots of equipment please arrive early (from 8am).
- Electrical points are limited. Set up on the outside circle and bring your own long cords.
- Please do not park in the festival area during the festival for safety reasons. You will not be able to move your vehicle once the festival begins.
- You must stay for the duration and cannot take down your exhibit before 3:00pm. Please bring enough items for the duration of the day if you are doing giveaways.
- Your exhibit must contain an environmental element in your exhibit – that’s why we’re here!
- Please provide a donation for our raffle and drop it off upon your arrival. Thank you.
What you can expect
- More than 5,500 attendees from 11am to 3pm! Lots of families and people of all ages coming to meet and learn about your organisation. This is a rain or shine event.
- Lunch is on us! Please register and pick up your lunch tickets from the information tent. We provide a hot dog, juice, chips, coffee and muffins. Veggie dogs are available but they go quickly.
- Opportunities to meet and network with like-minded groups and individuals.
- Have fun! There’s lots to see and do. If you need assistance, just ask one of our fantastic volunteers.
- Lots of raffle prizes and bulbs for sale during the festival.
- This is a green, balloon free and scent free event.